Here is the recipe for my famous Power Biscuits!
Pre-Heat Oven to 400 Degrees
- 2 Cups of Stone-Ground 100% Unbleached Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 Tsp Sea Salt
- 3 Tsp Aluminum Free Baking Powder
- 1/4 Cup Fat-Free Half-Half
- 3/4 Cup of Spring Water
- 1 Tsp Low Sodium Molly McButter Sprinkles
- 1/4 Cup Extra Light Virgin Olive Oil
Mix ingredients in large bowl and knead dough until it can be rolled out on to the counter. Sprinkle dough with more flour to avoid sticking. Cut/shape into 6-10 biscuits depending on size you want then bake for 8-12 minutes or until golden on the bottom and enjoy!
Great with Sugar-Free Jam and an Egg White Omelette in the morning or for lunch with Grilled Chicken Breast and Steamed Veggies! Go Getem!